.NET Technical Consultant
LoQutus is looking for a .NET Technical Consultant to join the Enterprise Content Management and Case Management. LoQutus assist customers in the redesign and implementation of state of the art Information Management System and business critical applications. We are experts and solve complex problems.
As a .NET Technical Consultant, you will support our customers in analysing, designing, implementing and testing Microsoft solutions. In collaboration with your Project Manager, you will be responsible for the quality of the solution you develop. As a .NET Technical Consultant, you will manage the scope and quality of your own development activity, coach other engineers on challenging missions or assume responsibility over a team of developers while remaining responsible of the overall integration of the solution.
Your main accountabilities will be:
- Perform development according to specifications
- Support the project manager during the estimation process
- Be accountable for timely and qualitative delivery
- Commit to deliver development according to agreed planning and budget
- Provide technical recommendations to our customer
- Solve production issues according to SLA
- Participate to the release/project launches
- Identify and report risks related to his tasks and propose mitigation actions
- Assess the required effort for a code change
- You have an academic degree and working experience in complex .NET applications and projects.
- You have a profound knowledge of C# 4.5, ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Web API, WCF, Entity Framework, TFS, SharePoint (Online), SQL server and client side technologies such as AngularJS, jQuery and Kendo UI.
- Test driven design is your preferred approach and you know how to implement proven best practices and design patterns.
- Excellent communication skills are essential, since your stakeholders will be technical experts, as well as business stakeholders.
- A challenging and dynamic job in a successful and growing organisation
- A unique company culture with attention for work-life balance
- Personal training and coaching to improve your knowledge
- Great colleagues that are experts in their domain
- An open and flat communication structure so everybody can share and improve their knowledge
You will join a high performance team and will be handsomely paid and be able to work at a fancy office in Sint-Denijs-Westrem.
If you are interested in the position, contact Vicky Rotsaert (email@example.com) for more in-depth information.