.NET Technical Architect
LoQutus is looking for .NET Technical Architect to join the Enterprise Content Management and Case Management. LoQutus assist customers in the redesign and implementation of state of the art Information Management System and business critical applications. We are experts and solve complex problems.
As a .NET Technical Architect, you will participate in challenging projects in line with your expertise and professional ambitions.
Your main accountabilities will be:
- Lead the development team (planning, risks, task allocation, … )
- Perform impact analysis and commit for accurate development estimations
- Ensure efficient and correct implementation of the project requirements
- Optimise the technical knowledge of the team and optimise technical practice within the project
- Follow up on technical evolutions of the domain, and make recommendations
- Formulate best-practices and guidelines for the domain, provide coaching when applicable
- Take up full technical responsibility for solving project issues
- Act as single-point-of-contact for the client regarding technical and conceptual discussions.
- You have an academic degree and several years of working experience in complex .NET applications and projects.
- You have a profound knowledge of C# 4.5, ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Web API, WCF, Entity Framework, TFS, SharePoint (Online), SQL server and client side technologies such as AngularJS, jQuery and Kendo UI.
- Test driven design is your preferred approach and you know how to implement proven best practices and design patterns.
- Excellent communication skills are essential, since your stakeholders will be technical experts, as well as business stakeholders.
- As a .NET Technical Architect you work and take the lead of different projects within diverse domains and projects.
- A challenging and dynamic job in a successful and growing organisation
- A unique company culture with attention for work-life balance
- Personal training and coaching to improve your knowledge
- Great colleagues that are experts in their domain
- An open and flat communication structure so everybody can share and improve their knowledge
You will join a high performance team and will be handsomely paid and be able to work at a fancy office in Sint-Denijs-Westrem.
If you are interested in the position, contact Vicky Rotsaert (email@example.com) for more in-depth information.