Junior Integration Expert
LoQutus is looking for Junior Software Engineers to join the Enterprise Integration team.
With the upcoming of mobile, cloud and the Internet-of-Things, enterprise integration is becoming more and more important in the IT world. LoQutus Integration experts do end to end projects for LoQutus customers (from technical design to implementation/development) as well as internal projects and responsibilities within the Integration Competence Center.
As a Junior Integration Expert, you will participate in end-to-end projects for our customers (from technical design to implementation/development) as well as internal projects within the Integration Competence Center.
As a Junior Integration Expert you are responsible for:
- Development and maintenance of ESB integrations, Cloud Integrations, B2B scenarios and process orchestration
- Design and development of adapter services, interfaces and integration tools
- Maintenance of integration frameworks for LoQutus customers
- Development – in collaboration with other designers/integration architects – of design & data models related to integration tracks
- Integration tests
- Sharing your knowledge of your expertise with your colleagues and stakeholders at the clients.
- A Junior integration Expert has an academic degree and the ambition to become a reference in Enterprise Integration. You will start as an integration developer and will be asked to become an expert in at least one of the following topics:
- Integration basics (SOAP, REST, JMS, …) and design in UML
- At least 1 integration platform (IBM, Oracle, SoftwareAG, WSO2, Mule, …)
- Advanced integration domains such as API management, mobile integration, Service Oriented architecture and cloud integration
- Excellent communication skills are essential, since your stakeholders will be technical experts, as well as business stakeholders.
- A challenging and dynamic job in a successful and growing organisation
- A unique company culture with attention for work-life balance
- Personal training and coaching to improve your knowledge
- Great colleagues that are experts in their domain
- An open and flat communication structure so everybody can share and improve their knowledge
You will join a high performance team and will be handsomely paid and be able to work at a fancy office in Sint-Denijs-Westrem.
If you are interested in the position, contact Vicky Rotsaert (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more in-depth information.