Junior Business Analyst
LoQutus is looking for a Junior Business Analyst to join the Digital Transformation Team. LoQutus is a pioneer in guiding organizations towards digitalizing their services and operations. Our focus is on the centricity of the customer, the employee’s digital workplace and the interaction between the organization and its partner network. Our aim is to simplify and optimize services and processes and to provide an optimal user experience.
As a Junior Business Analyst, you will support our customers with the analysis of their business domains (including process modelling, information modelling, …) and propose the best possible automation via a requirements model.
Your main accountabilities will be:
- You will have a key role in the communication between business stakeholders and the ICT department.
- You feel confident that you can translate business requirements to ICT department (business IT alignment).
- You stay up to date with new approaches and modelling techniques.
- You have an academic degree and are eager to learn
- Excellent communication skills are essential, you master technical ICT language, but can also persuade business and non-ICT stakeholders.
- Some of these domains are not unfamiliar for you, others you are willing to learn:
- Business modelling:
- AS IS and TO BE business context
- AS IS and TO BE processes
- Business rules
- Business information model
- State machines
- Business organisation
- Requirements modelling:
- To BE solution context
- Functional requirements
- Environmental constraints
- High level use case list
- Initial functional information model
- Non functional requirements
- An extensive training and personal coaching program with a senior Analyst
- Variety as you will be able to work on different projects and learn quickly about the different domains.
- A challenging and dynamic job in a successful and growing organization
- A unique company culture with attention for work-life balance
- Personal training and coaching to improve your knowledge
- Great colleagues that are experts in their domain
- An open and flat communication structure so everybody can share and improve their knowledge
- The possibility to work with experts in innovative tracks about smart cities, data lakes, ...
You will join a high performance team and will be handsomely paid and be able to work at a fancy office in Sint-Denijs-Westrem.
If you are interested in the position, contact Vicky Rotsaert (email@example.com) for more in-depth information.