Data & Business Intelligence Consultant
LoQutus is looking for a Data & Business Intelligence Consultant to join the Digital Transformation Team. LoQutus is a pioneer in guiding organizations towards digitalizing their services and operations. Our focus is on the centricity of the customer, the employee’s digital workplace and the interaction between the organization and its partner network. Our aim is to simplify and optimize services and processes and to provide an optimal user experience.
As a Data & Business Intelligence Consultant, you will have an important role in the Digital Transformation Team. The team is known to drive excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution or service. This role offers you great opportunities for further development within the current role, laterally or upward. You will be part of a team that focuses on helping clients to tackle their information management challenges.
Your main accountabilities will be:
- Execute and review assessment activities and maturity diagnostics on the analytics capability of an client (organization and processes, added-value analysis, application adequacy, IT capability,…)
- Participate in the development of strategies, roadmaps and business cases for Analytics and BI solutions
- Participate in the full lifecycle of an analytics or BI project: from gathering and understanding the end-user analytics needs, over functional design, architecting the solution, supervising the detailed technical design, to preparing and executing the functional and product tests before handover.
- Build and maintain the client relationship within IT or the Business
- You have an academic degree and preferably some years of experience, but if you are an exceptional high potential you might fit in as well.
- Excellent communication skills are essential, you master technical ICT language, but can also persuade business and non-ICT stakeholders.
- You have a predictive and/or descriptive analytics mindset with the ability to apply analytical and creative thought
- You have a good knowledge of SQL (SSIS, SSRS, SSAS) and any knowledge of MDX, MDS and DQS is an asset.
- A challenging and dynamic job in a successful and growing organization
- A unique company culture with attention for work-life balance
- Personal training and coaching to improve your knowledge
- Great colleagues that are experts in their domain;
- An open and flat communication structure so everybody can share and improve their knowledge
- The possibility to work with experts in innovative tracks about smart cities, data lakes, ...
You will join a high performance team and will be handsomely paid and be able to work at a fancy office in Sint-Denijs-Westrem.
If you are interested in the position, contact Vicky Rotsaert (email@example.com) for more in-depth information.