Data & Business Intelligence Architect
LoQutus is looking for a Data & Business Intelligence Architect to join the Digital Transformation Team. LoQutus is a pioneer in guiding organizations towards digitalizing their services and operations. Our focus is on the centricity of the customer, the employee’s digital workplace and the interaction between the organization and its partner network. Our aim is to simplify and optimize services and processes and to provide an optimal user experience.
As a Data & Business Intelligence Architect, you will have an important role in the Digital Transformation Team. The team is known to drive excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution or service. This role offers you great opportunities for further development within the current role, laterally or upward. You will be at the heart of the analytics scene and will work closely with business leaders and information management teams to implement state-of-the-art solutions on data management, business intelligence or analytics solutions.
Your main accountabilities will be:
- Define, analyze and prioritize the data challenges of our customers.
- Design advanced conceptual, logical and physical data organizations, models, repository, dashboards, reports within a complete functional and technical architecture.
- Partner with other architects, infrastructure and software experts to define metadata layers, technical strategy and optimal integration within existing client IT landscape.
- Translate the designed solution to technical designers or developers, review the proposed solution and optimize it when required.
- Participate to the definition of testing strategy
- Ensure business access to adequate, understandable, accurate data.
- Be accountable for End to End solution.
- You have an academic degree and at least 2yrs of experience.
- You master the technical ICT language, but can also persuade business and non-ICT stakeholders.
- You have a good understanding of the business, technical and organizational requirements, drivers and challenges in different sectors.
- You have advanced knowledge in data warehouse dimensional modelling possibilities (star schema, snowflake, etc...)
- You have hands-on knowledge with (at least one) ETL market tool, reporting tool, Database Management Systems.
- You understand enterprise repository tools, data modelling tools, data mapping tools and data profiling tools.
- You have knowledge of latest market trends.
You will join a high performance team and will be handsomely paid and be able to work at a fancy office in Sint-Denijs-Westrem.
If you are interested in the position, contact Vicky Rotsaert (email@example.com) for more in-depth information.