Business Development Manager
LoQutus is a pioneer in guiding organizations towards digitalizing their services and operations, using the latest technologies. Our focus is on the customer, the user and the interaction between user and organization. Our aim is to simplify and optimize services and processes and to provide an optimal user experience. We offer services within the domains of Digital Workplace, Analytics & Insights, Case Management, Information Strategy and Enterprise Integration Solutions
About the job
As a Business Development Manager at LoQutus, you will play an active part in the growth of a successful company and in the current and future successes of your customers. You will negotiate on a high level with private companies (500 – 5000 employees) and government agencies, while working closely together with expert consulting colleagues who deliver top notch services. If you value entrepreneurship, love to take initiative in an always innovating environment and get a kick out of Team efforts that enhance success for business and customers, you will feel right at home!
- Business requirements and technology are changing rapidly. You advise customers and help them translate and integrate these challenges and opportunities into solutions.
- You contact prospects and customers via phone, e-mail, face-to-face meetings, conference calls, webex meetings, …
- You ask the right questions and create insights that fix issues and overcome challenges. You match LoQutus offering and capabilities.
- You convert opportunities into proposals and proposals into contracts.
- You are a strong communicator, not only verbally, but also written. Written proposals testify the high-quality job LoQutus will eventually deliver.
- You work closely with expert consultants that take up the role as Presales.
- You know our competition and can position our differentiators in a strong and convincing way. As well as design solutions that fit the market and customer case.
- You negotiate and deal with the price pressure executed by purchasing and work closely with the consultants and prospect to connect challenges, proposed solutions and our capabilities.
- Together with the customer or prospect, you know how to develop a ‘learning path’ where the customer can ‘gradually improve’ towards the best-in-class within their business domain.
- Once projects are won, you stay involved as an account manager, as a trusted partner for the senior project sponsor. You continue the development of the customer relationship. In regular follow-up calls you stay aware of the project progress. In regular account meetings, you stay in touch of “what’s next”, what other issues the customer is trying to tackle. You inspire customers by presenting success stories from other LoQutus customers or from the LoQutus research tracks.
- An excellent communicator
- Team player
- Eager to learn and grow
- Experience in solution selling is a plus
- Minimum 3 years of sales experience within the ICT sector (software vendor, integrator)
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English
- A high degree of autonomy, a chance to build your success within a strong environment
- Unique opportunities to build and expand on different industries and company sizes (don’t forget to check our customer portfolio on our site)
- A team to work with, rely on and build upon.
- A culture of trust, team work and expertise
- A highly interactive job, wide-ranging responsibilities
- A competitive salary package
If you are interested in the position, contact Vicky Rotsaert (email@example.com) for more in-depth information.